MCMS Family of Businesses
The Bureau of Medical Economics (BME) provides specialized collection of delinquent medical accounts. Every account is treated with professionalism and diligence, and ethical collection procedures effectively recover your money quickly and affordably. In addition, BME deftly adjusts to shifting requirements and constraints that define healthcare business operations today. Call for a free accounts receivable analysis and a customized quote. BME services include:
- Professional & ethical collection calls by trained healthcare collectors
- Predictive automated dialing
- NCOA address verification
- System generated skip tracing
- Account scoring
- Credit bureau listing to the three national bureaus
- Electronic payment convenience for patients
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy claim filing
- Accident case handling and attorney liens
- Debtor asset searches
- Full service legal department
- Instant insurance eligibility verification for most carriers
- Insurance claims management
- Precollect and early out solutions
- Provider access to assigned accounts via the internet
Phone: 602-252-3469 or 800-439-8561
Greater Arizona Central Credentialing Program (GACCP) has been servicing the needs of healthcare providers for over 20 years. GACCP is a recognized leader in the primary source verification industry due to its high degree of accountability, stability, responsiveness, continued commitment to outstanding customer care, and competitive pricing to a variety of clients, from hospitals and managed care plans, to nursing homes and outpatient surgery centers throughout the United States.
Spending time on applications and forms is inconvenient and time consuming. Declare Paperwork Freedom! Let GACCP help with primary source verification and the credentialing paperwork process so you can spend your time taking care of business.
Round-up Magazine has been published by the Maricopa County Medical Society (MCMS) since 1955 and is one of the most widely read publications of its kind by the Valley medical community.
When an advertiser chooses to place their message in Round-up, their ad will be in front of thousands of prominent physicians. Round-up's advertising options are reasonably priced and an effective way to stand out among the crowd; offer many options; and will deliver results.