Benefits of Being a Member of Maricopa County Medical Society (MCMS)
- Seasonal events at MCMS's courtyard that focus on physicians' business and education needs.
- Annual event that highlights a prominent national physician and recognizes MCMS physician members for their work in the community.
- Tele & phone conferences that arise during both times of healthcare change and crisis
- Connecting with companies and organizations vetted by MCMS
- Getting discounts that help your practice's bottom line
- Gaining access to select member discounts pages on the MCMS website
- Connecting patients to physician members. MCMS offers a member prioritized database through a live telephone operator that connects the patient with a physician that best meets their medical needs.
- In 2019, MCMS provided over 5,000 patient referrals to its members.
- Patients can call a direct Referral line (602) 252 - 2844 at their convenience.
- In partnership with the Arizona Medical Association (ArMA), MCMS strives to represent member physicians at the Arizona Legislature to promote positive change in health policy.
MCMS Business Services:
- Collection Services: The Bureau of Medical Economics (BME) provides specialized collection of delinquent medical accounts since 1951, BME is one of the largest medical collection agencies in the state. Members enjoy a discounted rate on BME services. Contact information >>
- Primary Source and Credential Verification Services: Founded in 1987, Greater Arizona Central Credential Program (GACCP) is the largest credentialing program in Arizona currently holding contracts with over 100 hospitals, managed care plans, and clinics. MCMS member rebate on initial application. Contact information >>
Arizona Physician Magazine:
- Arizona Physician, a quarterly magazine that goes out to over 12,700 physicians in Maricopa County, the nation's fifth largest concentration of physicians. The magazine focuses on topics that are important to physicians and includes articles from experts in the medical field. Learn more >>