- About MCMS
- President's Page
- Physician Search
- Round-up Magazine
- Membership Info
- Member Resources
In the Media
Dr. Daniel Lieberman's (MCMS President) commentary was recently featured in the Arizona Capitol Times February 8, 2013 print edition.
The article "AHCCCS expansion is not a left or right issue, it is an Arizona issue", appeared on page six.
Click here to read the full article...
Events, Conferences & CMEs
CME courses, conferences, lectures, workshops, volunteer opportunities and other events geared toward the physician community.Community Health Calendar
Information that will help you to better understand and manage your health, and enhance the partnership with you and your physician.
View either calendar above to see a list of current National Health Observances.
- May 22 : Surprise Grandmothers
- May 22 : Peoria Grandfamilies
- May 24 : Wickenburg Grandfamilies
- May 25 : Continuing Education program for Clinical Psychologists on the topic of Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Jun 4 : The Heart of a Woman: Support Group: Scottsdale Healthcare
- Jun 5 : Moms Version 4.0: Support Group: Scottsdale Healthcare
- Jun 6 : Prenatal Pregnancy and Infant Loss: Support Group: Scottsdale Healthcare
- Jun 7 : Wickenburg Grandfamilies
New Membership App!
The Maricopa County Medical Society has made it easier and faster to join with our new streamlined electronic application!
Condensed down from three pages to only one with six easy steps, the new application captures the pertinent information needed for membership.
After receiving the application a MCMS Membership Representative will contact your office to finalize the process with just a few, quick follow-up questions. Don't wait, join now!
Round-up Magazine has been published by MCMS since 1955 and is one of the most widely read publications of its kind by the Valley medical community.
Stand out from your competitors and be seen as a leader in your industry – advertise in Round-up Magazine. To request an ad kit or for more information, contact MCMS at 602-252-2015 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org